80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (2/4)

80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (Part. 2/4)

Here you will find the best motivational phrases of 2018. There are a hundred quotes that will help you climbing to success!

Annunci
5 commenti

80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (Part. 2/5)

Here you will find the best motivational phrases of 2018. There are a hundred quotes that will help you climbing to success!

The images shown here can be used as long as you tag my instagram profile @motivating_vip_mentor (Click me to check my profile)

To be successful in life you must also learn from others and assimilate as much as possible.

In this article you will not find the “key” to succeed ..

… but we will help you to understand how the motivational phrases shown here can be essential for a better view of life.

Part 1: 80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018

Part 3: 80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (3/5)

Part 4: 80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (4/5)

 

21) Be a resource, not a sale pitch.

22) As an entrepreneur, you never stop learning.

23) Stick with it, even on the bad days.

24) Never tell your problems to anyone … 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them.

25) Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves.

26) To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.

27) Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.

28) Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.

29) Make something people want and sell that, or be someone people need and sell you.

30) You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.

31) Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.

32) The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.

33) Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.

34) It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.

35) Winners never quit and quitters never win.

36) Fear is the disease. Hustle is the antidote.

37) There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.

38) But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

39) Don’t build links. Build relationships.

40) The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

5 comments on “80 Motivational Phrases – Best Quotes For Motivation & Success Of 2018 (2/4)”

Rispondi

Inserisci i tuoi dati qui sotto o clicca su un'icona per effettuare l'accesso:

Logo WordPress.com

Stai commentando usando il tuo account WordPress.com. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Google photo

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Google. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Foto Twitter

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Twitter. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Foto di Facebook

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Facebook. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Connessione a %s...