In this article you will find the bests quotes of Robert Kiyosaki to have success in the social and job life.
Thanks to these 25 quotes you’ll understand some principal concepts visible as keys to get freedom from many points of view.
But, who’s Robert Kiyosaki? Basically Robert is an entrepreneur and, a bestseller’s writer as ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ ( you must read it , then click on here).
1. “Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit.” – Robert Kiyosaki
2. “As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard. ” – Robert Kiyosaki
3. “The most life destroying word of all is the word tomorrow.” – Robert Kiyosaki
4. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
5.“I’d rather welcome change than cling to the past.” – Robert Kiyosaki
6. “The most successful people are mavericks who aren’t afraid to ask why, especially when everyone thinks it’s obvious.” – Robert Kiyosaki
7. “Hoping drains your energy. Action creates energy.” – Robert Kiyosaki
8. “The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life.” – Robert Kiyosaki
9. “Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or bridge real, so that your dreams will become real. If all you do is stand on the side of the bank and dream of the other side, your dreams will forever be just dreams.” – Robert Kiyosaki
11. “You’ll often find that it’s not mom or dad, husband or wife, or the kids that’s stopping you. It’s you. Get out of your own way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
12. “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time” – Robert Kiyosaki
13. “Your choices decide your fate. Take the time to make the right ones. If you make a mistake, that’s fine; learn from it & don’t make it again.” – Robert Kiyosaki
14. “If you’re the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you’re that kind of person, you’ll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for something that never happens. Then, you die a boring old person.” – Robert Kiyosaki
15. “Money is really just an idea.” – Robert Kiyosaki
16. “Talk is cheap. Learn to listen with your eyes. Actions do speak louder than words. Watch what a person does more than what he says.” – Robert Kiyosaki
17. “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.” – Robert Kiyosaki
18. ”You will make some mistakes but, if you learn from those mistakes, those mistakes will become wisdom and wisdom is essential to becoming wealthy.” – Robert Kiyosaki
19. “If you realize that you’re the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Don’t blame other people for your problems.” – Robert Kiyosaki
20. “Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit.” – Robert Kiyosaki
21. “As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard. ” – Robert Kiyosaki
22. “The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.” – Robert Kiyosaki
23. “Find the game where you can win, and then commit your life to playing it; and play to win.” – Robert Kiyosaki
24. “The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all.” – Robert Kiyosaki
25. “One of the great things about being willing to try new things and make mistakes is that making mistakes keeps you humble. People who are humble learn more than people who are arrogant.” – Robert Kiyosaki
I hope you enjoyed these motivational Robert Kiyosaki quotes.
If i missed some important quote, leave a comment below. Thanks!